IN-PERSON PUBLIC WORKSHOP
SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP®: BUILDING LEADERS
NOVEMEBER 22 & 23, 2022 | SINGAPORE
A FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP
Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders introduces participants to the Situational Leadership® Model and equips leaders with the necessary tools to skillfully navigate the demands of an increasingly diverse workforce and evolving global marketplace. Widely adaptable to any circumstance, Situational Leadership® prepares leaders to meet the moment-to-moment challenges pervasive in today’s work environments.
In addition, online or paper-based assessments (LEAD Self and LEAD Other) provide participants with insights into their primary leadership behaviors and the range of styles they tend to act upon.
the Situational Leadership® process.
- Accurately assessing the Performance
Readiness® level of the individual.
- Responding with the right leadership style and
behaviors to meet the performance needs of
- Communicating the leadership response more
- Managing the movement of the individual
through various levels of Performance
Two-Day In-Person Workshop Outline
- How Do You Spend Your Influence Time?
- Success And Engagement
- Skills Within The Organization
- Identify Specific Task
- Performance Readiness® Levels
- Performance Readiness® Indicators
- Distinguishing Leadership Styles
- Leadership Style Indicators
- Matching Styles